Sunday, July 6, 2008

The cloud of sickness is slowly lifting...

I hope!! Oh my goodness do I hope. Besides everyone being a little sicky and the Hubby being really sick, The Commonwealth Games were this weekend. So we have been busy little bees. I have a few pics to upload from Friday before the real fun started here. The 4th was OK... Jack and I were supposed to be in Richmond but since I knew the sickness was coming we just stayed home and kept our germs here.
Jack's new game is to get his coke bank from his room and carry it around. It is almost as big as him... but it is a little light on coin so he can carry it. He likes to hug it as well!!





Then he runs into his room and shuts the door!! He is growing up so much!


I hope to post some more this week now that almost everyone in the house is better.


No comments: